Life update

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not posting for a long time. School is demanding so much of my time, and when I do get free time, I spend it on gaming. I'm a horrible blogger huh?
I hope you are all doing well. Here in Belgium it's freaking cold.

Anyways, not much has happened recently. There still hasn't been a Disney audition announced nearby. Halloween happened, and I was so bummed I couldn't go, cause it looked awesome. I didn't do anything on Halloween this year, just didn't feel like it.
In my previous post I mentioned Gracie, a girl who makes YouTube videos about Disney and stuff, and she has her own blog now too (which obviously has more followers then mine, go check her out though at http://gracieed33.blogspot.be/ )

That was pretty much it. See you soon!


Franne

Twitter: franne_th
Tumblr: franne-th
Instagram: frannetheuwissen
Youtube: Franne
Goodreads: Franne
Snapchat: franne_th















Getting coffee while going to class (I drink way too much by the way)

Comments

Popular Posts