Instagram

Hi everyone! I only recently made my Instagram (I know, shame on me) and I'm loving it! Here's a quick recap about what you may expect if you follow me on there.





This is my first picture. It's from when I went to Disneyland Paris (obviously) in July 2016. I went with my boyfriend (who is on the picture with me), my mom and my sister. I had so much fun, great weather and small queues. I would have enjoyed it more if it was just me and my boyfriend though. Anyway, getting into Disney for free (mom paid) was not too shabby.
If I go again, I'll definitely post more pictures!







Fancy dinner with my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary.




I actually have a lot of food pictures on my Insta. I just really love food :p








And like every basic girl, I need my caramel latte machiatto. With gingerbread (we call it speculaas) pie. I spend way too much money on coffee and desserts. Worth it though.













There you have it! You can find me on Instagram as frannetheuwissen.

Thanks for reading, see ya!

Franne

Twitter: franne_th
Tumblr: franne-th
Instagram: frannetheuwissen
Youtube: Franne
Goodreads: Franne
Snapchat: franne_th

Comments

Popular Posts