Disneyland Paris Restaurant Reviews

I love food, and I love Disney. When you combine the two together, you get something great (or not so great). To help you choose a restaurant at Disneyland Paris, here are my reviews of the ones that I've been to on my previous trips!

If I didn't pick a menu, I'm going to exclude the drinks!

Counter service restaurants

Disney Blockbuster Café
What I ate: Bruschetta with tomato and rucola salad
Was it good: Yes! It was very tasty, but nothing special. A good quick bite.
The restaurant looks: Pretty cool. Like the name suggests, it's like a movie studio with props from the latest blockbusters! This time it was very Marvel like, which isn't really my taste.
The price: €7,49

Market House Deli
What I ate: Sandwich with cheese, ham, salad and mayo
Was it good: No. I did not like it at all. The bread was dry, there wasn't enough on the sandwich... The worst meal I had at DLP.
The restaurant looks: Pretty old, and I liked the theming of a bakery.
The price: €6,49

Pizzeria Bella Notte
What I ate: Menu 1, pasta napolitana with a drink and garlic bread
Was it good: It was really tasty! Not very expensive for what you got, and a good but simple meal.
The restaurant looks: Very pretty, really nice to sit outside! Very fairy tale like.
The price: €12,99

Restaurant en Coulisse
What I ate: Menu 2, chickenburger with fries, yoghurt as dessert and a drink
Was it good: I liked it, though the cheese on the burger tasted so fake and was not very nice.
The restaurant looks: Nice, it does really seem like you're in the backdrop of a movie set.
The price: €13,99

Cafe Hyperion
What I ate: Savory breakfast menu with an omelette burger, croissant, coffee and orange juice
Was it good: It was very good, I liked it a lot! Very tasty breakfast.
The restaurant looks: Cool, it's Discoveryland themed, with screens that play star wars cartoons.
The price: €18 (can't find the exact price)

Buffet Restaurants

Davy Crockett's Tavern
What I ate: There were home made fries, potatoes, spare ribs, soup, chicken nuggets and more. The dessert buffet was also amazing with fruits, brownies and so on!
Was it good: It was amazing, one of the best meals I've had. I loved the food.
The restaurant looks: Very in theme with the whole ranch. It's themed after cowboys, and even the food is made in that theme.
The price: €28,99 (one drink included)

Plaza Gardens Restaurant
What I ate: This restaurant had everything. It had steak, pasta, pizza, potatoes, rosti,... The dessert buffet had ice cream, cake, and special mickey and 25th anniversary decorations!
Was it good: It was also amazing, I loved the food, and it was also one of the best restaurants in DLP. I really enjoyed dining here.
The restaurant looks: Very fancy and stylish, it looks amazing.
The price: €34,99 (unlimited drinks included)

So that was it! My dream is to eat at the Auberge de Cendrillon, but it's super expensive.
What is your favorite Disney restaurant?

Bye!
Franne

Comments

Popular Posts