Introduction

Hi! My name is Franne and this is my first blogpost.

I'm a 19 year old girl from Belgium and I study psychology. I've been wanting to start up a blog for a long time, but I never got around to making one. This is just a quick introduction post.
I enjoy gaming, reading, playing the flute, watching movies and lots more. My dream job is being a Disney Princess at the parks, which I plan to audition for in April! I have a boyfriend and we've been together for 3 years. If you'd like to know anything, just ask!

What you can expect from this blog:
- Reviews (games, beauty products)
- Update on my Disneyland Paris audition progress
- General messages about me/my study
- Psychology

If you'd like to follow me on other sites, here are the links.
Thanks for reading!

Twitter: franne_th
Tumblr: franne-th
Instagram: frannetheuwissen

Youtube: Franne
Goodreads: Franne
Snapchat: franne_th


Comments

Popular Posts